Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School with Mussleman'sTotally Fruit Mixed Berry and Healthy Picks Granny Smith






 The kids are back in school, and that means its time to pack lunches again. As parents, we need to make healthy choices for our children. But kids demand things that taste good too. When it comes to a great lunch time snacks, I know that I can always turn to Mussleman's.  Even when I was in school, I used to love Mussleman's Apple Sauce. And its a tradition I am happy to pass on to my children.




 Mussleman's was nice enough to send my family a few of their newest varieties to try out, along with a few other goodies to start the school year off right.  My kids loved the Totally Fruit Mixed Berry! Its a total taste sensation. After my son finished eating a banana at dinner, he asked if he could have one for his snack. He choose it over brownies and ice cream. That's got to tell you something! Plus its healthy and made with natural ingredients. No high fructose corn syrup.  This is a snack that I am happy and proud to buy for my children.



Don't forget that mom's should snack healthy too. Try the Healthy Picks Granny Smith Applesauce.  Its designed foe woman on the go to keep up with a healthy, active life style. But kids will love them too, so they are great for the whole family. For more great back to school snack ideas, check out the Musselman's website or follow them on face book



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: