Thursday, August 12, 2010

Slimware Review




Since I've had my baby, I've been looking into different ways to try to lose weight.  There are lots of different diets out there, but one thing that they pretty much all have in common is that they require measuring and portioning to do it right. Well, I have six kids here for the summer.  Its not easy for me to find time to eat at all let alone to get out measuring cups to make sure I have just the right amount of food. But then I heard about the Slimware. They are dishes with their own measuring cup built right in.  With Slimware, its easy to get just the right proportions for your meals to help you cut calories and lose some weight.








For review, I received a package of the Jubilee plates which I absolutely adore. These unique dishes are lovely to look at, but style is only the beginning of what they have to offer. The beautiful flowers are actually tools to help you portion out your food discretely.  One section is for carbs, one for vegetables and one for proteins. Its simple and fun. Your meals will look pleasing to the eye on the fancy dishes, and no one but you will know you are cutting calories and helping yourself lose weight.





The Slimware plates are available in six eye-catching designs. They are both dishwasher and microwave safe. A set of four plates runs around $36.50. But for a limited time, you can take advantage of their Wild Summer Savings.  If you purchase one box of Urban Safari plates you can get a second set for 50% off!







 If you would like to learn more about Slimware, visit their website. You can also keep up with future promotions by becoming their fan on face book.If you are trying to monitor your food intake, than Slimware is  the perfect way to stay on track.











**Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: