Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nature's Baby Organics Review

I am always on the look out for safe and organic products. Its especially important for me to use products made with natural ingredients for my baby. So I was really excited to have the chance to try out some of the amazing products from Nature's Baby Organics.  I picked out the Shampoo and Body Wash and I couldn't be happier with it.


The first thing I like about this item is that it is products two in one. I can use it to wash both my baby's hair and her body.  This makes for less clutter in a bathroom shared by five people. Then there is the scent.  The soap is lightly scented with vanilla and tangerine which is pleasing for mommy and relaxing for the baby. It has an easy to use squeeze bottle, creates generous bubbles, and lathers nicely. Bath time will only take about two squirts--one for the body and one to shampoo the hair.  At this rate, one bottle will last much longer than most store bought brands. So even though its a little more per bottle, you will save in the long run. Plus you're getting the benefit of knowing you're using the most natural ingredients for your baby's sensitive skin.


There are lots of other wonderful products available at Nature's Baby Organics. They also have lotions and powders, aromatherapy, and some terrific gift sets that would make any mommy or mommy-to-be smile. All of their items are safe, pure and natural. Check their store finder to find a location near you or you can order online. With great organic items and every day low prices, Nature's Baby Organics is a great one stop shop for all your baby care needs.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Organic Baby Linen said...

Organics are really safe. I believe that it is much better to use these than those market famous.