Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hard Candy Review



 I love makeup, but I don't love spending a fortune on it. Some of the department store brands just aren't in my budget. But I'm not about to buy makeup at the dollar store either. Sometimes its best to go some where in the middle. Hard Candy makeup, which is available at WalMart, is one of the brands I like the best. They have original and exotic colors at prices that the average person can afford.




I got to try a few of the Hard Candy products and I was really impressed with them. The Ginormous Mascara glides on smoothly and really gives lashes the extra fullness and length you need. Its doesn't leave your lashes feeling sticky and doesn't rub off easily if you touch your eyes. The same is true of the glitter eyes shadows.  But another great feature is that it doesn't get bunched up on your eye lids like many other brands. The whole area will sparkle with color until you wash it off at night.  I got to try the Space Cadet color which is dark and smoky and adds an exotic look.



 The last item I got to try out was the Lip Tattoo Lip Gloss. I was really impressed with how long lasting it was.I am not a big fan of dark lip sticks and its hard to find ones that I like. The Champagne color I received is modest and delicate. Its perfect for a casual day because it gives you some extra color without making you look like a clown. Its just one more in a full line of fun makeup products you can find at Hard Candy. If you are interested in making a purchase, check out Walmart.com or visit your local Walmart. You can also keep up with the latest news by following them on face book. Add a little Hard Candy to your make up bag today!




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: