Sunday, August 8, 2010

Habibi Baby Lotion Review


Its not often that you find a company that makes skin care products for the whole family from mommy to baby. But luckily enough, I came across one that does. Whether I need lip care for chapped lips or diaper balm for my baby, I can find it all at Habibi.   Their wonderful line of skincare products are made with 100% natural ingredients like essential oils and soothing botanicals. They contain no harsh chemicals or detergents. And of course they are cruelty free. 
 
Habibi was nice enough to send me a bottle of their baby lotion to try out. I have really enjoyed using it for my baby.  It has a light, crisp scent and leaves skin feeling rose-petal soft.  The baby lotion is gentle and safe for a newborns skins. It goes on smooth and has no greasy residue. It comes in a nice pump bottle for easy access. But what  makes it really unique is that you can also use in on their hair, which I found worked amazingly well on cradle cap.

In addition to the lotion, Habibi also has shampoo and bottom balm as well as dozens of products for mom and even a few for dad.  They have scrubs, cleansers, moisturizers, and face masks all at reasonable prices and all made with organic ingredients.  To learn more about this fantastic company and the products they offer, visit their website. You find locate a store near you or see a detailed description of the scents they are offering.  If you love organic products, check them out today.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've sampled many of the body balms and lotions (and oils etc) from Habibi Body. Not only does every single scent smell delicious, it makes my skin and hair feel like heaven. My favorite scents are Patchouli and Vanilla and green tea. I also love the Vitamin C facial moisturizer. It's the only thing that doesn't break me out and still leaves my face feeling great. Love it. It's my favorite treat.