Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brain Insights Love Your Baby Review



Not everything is common sense when you have a baby. Its not easy to know when a baby is ready for certain activities and what is best to help develop their ever growing brains. Babies didn't come with instruction manual--until now!  The Love Your Baby from Brain Insights  are little booklets you can carry with you everywhere that have dozens of fun ideas for things you can do with your baby at home and on the go.


The Love Your Baby Set is intended for your infants first year. Even though Willow is my third child, and I thought I pretty much new all there was to know about babies, even I learned a thing or two. For example, even at 3-6 months, babies enjoy dancing with their parents and at 6-9 months they love playing hide and seek with their toys. For new parents, this little book would be exceptionally helpful because its like an easy to read condensed version of baby books.  They are especially beneficial for first time dads like my husband who would never read a full length book.

As your baby grows, Brain Insights grows with them by offering additional books like Fun When I'm One and What to Do When I'm Two. They go all the way from birth to six years and can even be purchased in sets. They would make a great gift for any expectant parent. To learn more about this great company and all they have to offer, visit their website. Subscribe to their newsletter (left hand side)  to stay up to date with the latest promotions. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check them out today and start having more fun with you baby!


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

sarit said...

If you want to develop your baby's motor skills you shold start playing with him from birth.

I have a baby and I wrote about baby games on my website and even took some videos with him.

It is very important to play with your baby as you wrote and even you can get fun of it.