Monday, August 23, 2010

Full Circle Review







 When I was a little girl. my grand mother had these little magnetic hooks on the fridge that she used to hang her dish towels on. As soon as I saw the Magnet Kitchen Towel from Full Circle, I thought of her. She would love loved it. This adorable little towel has a built in magnet so you can stick it right on your fridge. I could never find my towels when I needed them. They were never where I expected. But now, thanks to Full Circle, my dish towel is always within reach. And even more importantly, its made from organic cotton and bamboo so its safe and eco-friendly.





I also got to try out Full Circle's  Be Good Dish Brush. I have been making an effort not to run my dish washer unless I really have to. It not only saves money but also reserves water to wash your dishes by hand. I'm not a saint, so if I have lots of dishes, I do use the dishwasher. But on days when we eat left overs and don't have pots and pans, or when my older kids are visiting their dad, its quick and simple to get my dishes clean with this handy little dish brush.  Again, I know its great for the environment because its made with bamboo and  recycled plastic, but its also durable and cleans up even the toughest messes.





These are only a few examples of the great items you can find at Full Circle. They have made a career of providing you with the best possible green products for your kitchen. All of their items are stylish, functional, and fun.  To learn more about this great company and the products they offer or to find a location near you that sells them, visit their website. To keep up with the latest promotions, become their fan on face book or follow them on twitter. Check them out today and keep your home clean and green!










***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed the samples we sent!

- Heather, Full Circle