Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Birthday Bash! Home Studio Review

My daughter loves jewelry and she wants to have something to go with every single outfit. But she is still a kid, and has a tendency to lose things. So I have to be careful what I get her and how much I spend. Home Studio has a great selection of hundreds of scrabble pendants with all kinds of designs. They are unique and affordable.





For our review, we received the Sea Turtle pendant. Turtles and peace signs are two of my daughters favorite things, so she was really excited about getting this necklace. It looks great on a leather string or a silver chain. But the really cool thing is that its made from a scrabble tile. Ours actually has the letter G on the back which my daughter, Gabby, is convinced means it was designed just for her. I have no idea how they get the image on the tile, but its not going anywhere.




If you want to add some scrabble tile pendants to your accessories, now would be a great time. Home Studio is currently hosting an awesome Christmas in July sale! Buy 3 Scrabble Pendants and receive 1 More Free!  Buy 6 Scrabble Pendants and receive 2 More Free! Buy 9 Scrabble Pendants and receive 3 More Free.  You can also Buy 3 Get 1 More with: 3 Gift Sets, 3 Magnet Sets, 3 Necklace Chains



If you would like to learn more about Home Studio, make sure to check out their Etsy shop.Scrabble pendants would make a unique and affordable gift for any occasion and will enhance any wardrobe. Check them out today and spice up your jewelry box.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: