I love candles. They make the house smell so nice and always seem to brighten up the room. I especially enjoy soy candles like the ones that are handmade by Natural Lites Candles & Gift Boutique. Their candles are awesome and not just because they are made in my home state of New Jersey. They are also all natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly. And of course, they smell amazing!
pillars, tea lights, tarts and more. And that's not all. They also offer salt lamps and handmade beauty products likes soaps, lotions, and scrubs. Gift certificates and custom baskets are available if you can't decide what to get for a gift. If you are a bargain hunter, right now would be a great time to stock up of their awesome tarts. They are currently 50% already low prices.
Natural Lites Candles and let me know your favorite product. For additional entries, you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Subscribe to my feed
3) Follow my blog on friend connect
4) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama and Natural Lites Candles(5 Entries)
5) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
6) Become my friend on face book
7) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
8) Get an entry if you are already a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book
9) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
10) Sign up for sponsored tweets using my referrel link (10 entries-leave user name-I will check)
11) Grab my Summer Birthday Bash button and tell we where I can find it (3 entries)
12) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
13) Subscribe to the Natural Lites Newsletter (bottom left)
This giveaway will end at midnight on 8/10/10 and is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Thanks again to Natural Lites Candle for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***