Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush MyWay Review


Its not always easy to get kids to brush their teeth. If I don't stand there and watch them the whole time, my kids will just wet their tooth brushes and try to trick me into thinking they did it.  But having a cool tooth brush is one way to get kids to enjoy brushing their teeth. And the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush MyWay is one awesome toothbrush.



The MyWay is unique because your kids can personalize it.  It comes with over 140 water safe stickers that they can use to decorate the brush any way they like.  They can put their name on it, peace signs , flowers--just about anything. Add to that the extra fun of having a spin brush and you know you have a winner. My daughter didn't give me a hard time about brushing her teeth last night at all.  And even after she was done adding the stickers to her spin brush, she had lots of stickers left over for crafts.



If you would like to get the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush MyWay for your child, you can order one here for only  $9.99 plus shipping. You will receive the battery powered brush, stickers, stand, and a cup. Start getting your kids to love brushing their teeth with the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush MyWay!



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: