Thursday, June 24, 2010

Passion Growers Review




Guess what? June is National Rose Month! At Passion Growers, this is a time to celebrate because they grow some of the most beautiful roses in the world. I have bought and received a lot of flowers in my day, but I never thought much about the process until I got involved with a review for Passion Growers. They have a rose farm that is based in Colombia. It was actually voted one of the best places to work for in that country because of their high standards.  When you order flowers from Passion Growers, they are cut fresh from the fields in Colombia and shipped directly to you so you know that are as fresh as possible.

The selection of colors at Passion Growers is amazing. I had no idea there were so many different shades of roses.  The gilded yellow is their pick for June and comes in mixed shades of yellow. They also have roses in lavender, orange, green, and even novelty roses that have blended colors. For my review, I chose the Ocean Song, which is a shade of lavender.  I was impressed right away with the quality of their packaging.  The roses are attached securely to the box and a hard plastic cover is around the blooms to keep them from getting damaged in shipping.




I was very surprised to receive four dozen of these beautiful roses. So many that I actually let my very happy mother take half of them to her house. I arranged two dozen of them in one vase. The stems are extra long when they arrive to allow room for cutting. (Always make sure to cut at an angle). The leaves on the roses helped to really fill out the vase so it was simple to make them look elegant and professional.  Each dozen came with its own little packet of plant food which I mixed into the water. After a day of soaking up the water and the food they opened up beautifully.




The roses from Passion Growers are honestly the most beautiful I have ever received. Today is the third day they have been on display and they still show no signs of wilting. If anything they look even better than they did when they arrived. They smell wonderful as well, and I can't resist taking a sniff everytime I walk by them. I had always worried that flowers bought online might not be as fresh as getting them from a flower shop. But if anything you are getting them even fresher because you know they weren't sitting around for days before you bought them.

Passion Growers roses are sold online through Pro Flowers and are also available in many grocery stores across the country. The average price for two dozen long stem roses is about $50-60. This is a great price for such high quality flowers. I know I have paid that same price for only one dozen many times.

If you would like to learn more about Passion Growers, visit their website. You can also become their fan on facebook or follow them on twitter. If you have a birthday, anniversary, or any other type of celebration coming up, you should defintely consider Passion Growers. They are sure to make any lady happy!





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***