Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Agoo Tushie Huggers Review





When I was first starting up my blog, Agoo was one of the first companies that worked with me. I don't forget things like that, and I know I will always be a loyal fan. I love their adorable clothing lines and I hope they will still be around years from now when I have grandchildren who need active wear. One of my favorite products on the Agoo website, are their Tushie Huggers. Cute and stylish, and available in lots of colors and styles, these are the perfect clothes for active babies and toddlers.





Sure, Tushie Huggers are adorable. But they are much more than just cute clothes. First of all, the one I received is for sizes 0-12 months. That means they will fit my baby for one whole year. When babies outgrow their clothes so fast, this is a wonderful thing.  Then there are the built in leggings. Whether your baby is crawling or starting to walk, the leggings will protect their knees. They are the perfect weight so they will keep the baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And once you start potty training, they are easy to get up and down.




If you have a boy, don't worry, because Tushie Huggers has a full line of styles for boys as well.  They are available in sizes 0-36 months.  If you have older children, check out their leggings. They are perfect for any age.  To keep up with the latest at Agoo, subscribe to their newsletter, become a fan on face book, or follow them om twitter.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: