Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yoo Hoo & Friends Review



Any one who loves cute and cuddly stuffed animals is going to want to know about Yoo Hoo & Friends, which are available at Aurora Gifts. These little guys are one of a kind with their long fluffy tails and their big eyes. There are dozens of friends to choose from in all diffrent sizes and colors that your kids are sure to love.



My kids two were so excited when our box arrived filled with Yoo Hoo Friends. It was like Christmas! We actually already had a few of them that we bought at our local zoo this year so they were already familiar with them. These are the newest in their line. My daughter loved the princess and the little guy that had a keychain attached so we could hook him to her school bag. My son loved the one dressed up like a panda. I love that they are made well and I don't have to worry about small pieces breaking off when I have a baby in the house.



In addition to the toys themselvs, you should also check out the Yoo Hoo & Friends website.  They have lots of fun games to play like Roodee's Flash Cards and YooHoo's Bungee jump. It kept my kids entertained for hours. All of it is absolutely free and offers a safe internet enviroment for your little ones.  Right now, they even have a contest to design your own Yoo Hoo.




If you want to keep up with the latest from Yoo Hoo & Friends, you can follow them on twitter, become their fan on face book, or their friend on Myspace.  However you do it, you'll want to keep them bookmarked for holidays and birthdays.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: