Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Powerade Play Review






My son is really into sports. He plays football in the fall, basketball in the winter and soccer in the spring. All that exercise can really make a kid thirsty. And since he's only seven water isn't his favorite thing. He needs something with some taste. Well, we recently got to try out Powerade Play, and I think its the perfect sports drink for little kids.  It has less sugar, more vitamins, and the 12oz bottle is just the right size.




My son was thrilled to try Powerade Play in the mixed berry flavor. I personally thought it was a little too sweet, but the kids loved the taste. I was glad to see that it didn't color his tongue or teeth even though its bright blue. And I loved that it hydrated him for his sports games, even when he was playing outside in 90 degree weather. This is defintely a product all soccer moms will want to stock up on.

Right now, Powerade Play is hosting a great promotion where you an win batting practice with Ryan Howard.  You can enter here. But you only have until 5/31 so hurry and get your entries in now.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: