Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lolly 38 Review










Maybe I'm just getting old, but there's something about a string up my butt that has really lost its appeal in the last few years. That doesn't mean I'm ready to were granny pants though. Its nice to find something that is comfortable AND sexy. And that is exactly what you'll find at Lolly 38. From pretty panties to flattering sweats, its all there at prices that are much better than most department store brands. Their panties are cute and can be used with low cut jeans without the uncomfortable strings.




I'm really big on Yoga, and after months of being on bed rest and having a new baby, I am finally finding some time to get back into the swing of things. The black sweat pants I recieved from Lolly 38 are perfect for this. They are so comfortable, and easy to move around in. I had no trouble getting into my Yoga positions. The waist is loose and doesn't cut off your circulation while the black color is slimming. The material is super soft and the color didn't fade in the washer.





In addition to sweats and panties, Lolly 38 also has some adorable pajama sets. They are perfect for adults and even your teen or tweens. They come in lots of styles and colors that any girl is sure to love in sizes small, medium & large.  Right now, every order over $25 will even receive a free tote bag.  If you would like to learn more about Lolly 38, you can subscribe to their newsletter (top right hand side) or become their fan on Face Book. Check them out today for the cutest designs in pjs, sweats, and panties!

1 comments:

Reyna Meinhardt said...

I love the pajamas! Adorable! Thanks for the review!