Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash Review



A few weeks ago I did a review for the Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm. This fantastic company was generous enough to offer me another product to review which I have been using for about a week now. Its the Angel Baby Shampoo and Body Wash.   This soap is a gentle castile soap , made with certified organic ingredients including calendula.

The first thing I like about this item is that it is products two in one. I can use it to wash both my baby's hair and body.  This makes for less clutter in a bathroom shared by five people. Then there is the scent.  The soap is lightly scented with vanilla and citrus which is pleasing for mommy and relaxing for the baby. The easy to use pump creates a generous foam that lathers nicely. Bath time will only take about two pumps--one for the body and one to shampoo the hair.  At this rate, one bottle will last much longer than most store bought brands so even though its a little more per bottle, you will save in the long run. Plus you're getting the benefit of knowing you're using the most natural ingredients for your baby's sensitive skin.





There are lots of other wonderful products available at Eath Mama Angel Baby. They also have lotions and oils, postartum care, and some terrific gift sets that would make any mommy or mommy-to-be smile. All of their items are safe, pure and natural. Check their store finder to find a location near you or you can order online. With great organic items and every day low prices, Earth Mama Angel Mama is a great one stop shop for all your baby care and pregnancy needs.









***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***


2 comments:

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees said...

Looks like great stuff!

Cheryl B said...

I haven't tried this particular product before, but , I have to say Earth Mama Angel Baby rocks! I have used some of their products after my daughter was born, one a nipple cream (this was when her top 2 teeth came in and she chomped my nipple good) as well as shortly postpartum for the most awful hemohrroids. The cream my OB prescribed was worthless but their Happy Mama Bottoms Bundle Kit saved me from absolute agony those first few weeks postpartum. In fact, I sent hubby to a store about 25 miles away just to buy it because no place near me carried it and moms on mothering forums recommended it highly. After using it, I completely agree! Especially if you have a hemohrroid while pregnant, do yourself a HUGE favor and get yourself this kit before your baby is born!