Monday, March 1, 2010

Haley Baley's Infant/Toddler Hair Accessories Review

One of the best things about having a little girl is getting to dress them up. I love frilly dresses and I really love completing an outfit with an adorable bow or headband. Haley Baley's is a great place to shop for unique hair accessories for your baby or toddler.  Whether you prefer headbands, bows or clips, you will find something perfect for any occasion.


I love the little newborn bows that I received for review. They are just perfect for Willow. I will be using the white bow for her baptism.  I know she has a lot of hair in comparision to some newborns, but her hair is very fine so most clip on bows won't stay in. But these little bows have a snap clip that stays in place even through nap time. Plus they are small enough that she doesn't even notice them. They come in a variety of styles and colors, and at $1.95 each, they are vey affordable and would make a great gift.



I also received another set of their brand new junior clips for my older daughter. I know its a little hard to see the design in the picture, but they worked well for her too. They are great to hold back the annoying loose whisps of hair that are always getting free when Gabby's  hair is pulled back. My daughter especially loved the Big Sister Clip that matches the Lil Sister clip that Willow has.


In addition to the clips, Haley Baley also has the cutest Crochet Collection, beautiful Crystal Daisies, and even butterfly clips.  Right now is a great time to shop because select items are available for 50% off regular prices. But hurry because this sale will only be going on through the first week of March.  If you have a little girl in your life, you'll want to take advantage of this sale, and spoil for your princess a little.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Tamara B. said...

I love the cute hair accesory designs and the pics of that adorable baby too cute.