Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Geoff & Drew's Gourmet Cookies Review & Valentine's Day Discount



Time is running out to get your gifts for Valentine's Day.  If you're still wondering what to get, why not try one of the delicious gourmet cookie or brownie selections from Geoff and Drews. They have a large variety of cookies and brownie flavors, variety boxes, and beautiful gift baskets to choose from and their prices are very reasonable. You can view all their Valentine's Day choices here.


I was sent a variety box to try for my review that included heart shaped sugar cookies, chocolate chip, white chocolate and cranberry, and oatmeal raisen cookies. Everyone in my family tried at least one and we were all impressed.  I have to say that the white chocolate and cranberry was one of the best cookies I ever had in my life! I especially loved that they were all nice and chewy. I love my cookies chewy and most of the ones you get through the mail aren't.  My kids, especially my daughter, loved the heart shaped sugar cookies.  They were almost too pretty to eat.  At the low price of only around $20 for a variety box, these cookies would defintely make a great Valentine's gift.


Right now, New Age Mama readers, are being offered a special discount at Geoff and Drews which will help you save on their already low prices. Just enter the code VAL092 at check out which will give you 15% off any non-sale item.  These great gourmet treats have been featured in magazine like Family Circle and even on Fox News and Rachel Ray so you know they are worth every penny you're spend on them.  And once Valentine's Day is over, keep them in mind for birthdays, get well. or even house warming gifts. You'll find the perfect gift for any occasion at Geoff and Drews.

0 comments: