Monday, February 15, 2010

Alex and Ani Jewelry Review




I love unique jewelry.  Something that really stands out and grabs people's attention. Alex and Ani have  a beautiful selection of bangle bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings, and even hair accessories that are unlike anything I've seen anywhere else. Their styles are trendy and stylish and will go with just about any wardrobe choice.


For my review, I received the Crazy Love Expandable Wire Bangle.  Made with Russian gold, it is a light weight, coppery colored bracelet that I absolutely adore. The best part about it is that is it is expandable. You can make it larger or smaller to fit your wrist. I have very skinny arms so I have trouble finding bangle bracelets that actually stay on my wrist. This one fits perfectly and looks great. The charms are firmly attached so I'm not worried about losing them and the wire is sturdy and doesn't bend with wear.  All in all, a great piece of jewerly I'm happy to have in my collection.

I'm not the only one who loves the beautiful jewelry at Alex and Ani. They have been featured in dozens of major fashion magazines including Marie Claire, People and most recently O, The Oprah Magazine.  To keep up with the latest updates you can follow Alex and Ani on twitter or become their fan on Face Book.


If you are thinking about purchasing something from Alex and Ani for yourself or for a gift , now would be a great time.  If you use the discount code IC2010 you can get 10% off your order.  A great item to consider is the Cornelian Expandable Wire Bangle for Haiti Relief. The price for this beautiful piece is only $18 and 100% of the proceeds are being donated to Project USA, a private 509a foundation, which was started by the creators of Alex and Ani to give back to the local and world community by providing real people with real aid. So check  out Alex and Ani now. You'll be getting lovely and unique jewelry from a company who cares.

0 comments: