Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby Bonanza! MoBoleez Breast Feeding Bonnet Review



Modesty is a concern for every breast feeding mom. I know with my first two children I was always nervous of revealing too much in public when I was nursing. Now that I'm expecting my third child and I'm out of practice on breast feeding maneuvers, I'm starting to get nervous again. The last thing I want is to be popping out in front of a crowd. MoBoleez has come up with a great solution to this problem in the Modern Bonnets for Breastfeeding Babes.



The bonnets from MoBoleez come in a great assortment of styles and colors that would suit any mom's fashion sense.  There are colors that are suitable for both girls and boys and even unisex bonnets if you need are unsure of the sex of your baby but want to have one on hand.  There is defintely a choice for everyone.  The average

price is only $38 which is a great deal for this high quality product.
 
 
https://www.moboleez.com/
 
I also spent some time looking over the website itself. I found it was very
easy to navigate. Their shopping cart is simple and shipping costs are low, even though they are shipping from Canada.
 

For my review, I was sent the Beelicious Bonnet which is green and yellow and a great unisex choice. Yes, I have it on a stuffed animal, but I wanted to get a feel for it.  Even though my daughter's build a bear doesn't squirm like a real baby, I can see how well this will work.  The entire area of concern is well concealed, and the bonnet is wide enough that it will stay that way even with movement.  The bonnet it is made completely from natural cotton and bamboo so its all natural and the quality is undeniable. This isn't going to fall apart after a few washings. 
 
 
All in all, I was really impressed with this item. It's something I would never have thought to look for if I hadn't come across it randomly while surfing on the web. But its a product I won't be able to do without once my baby comes and we start going out and about. I would highly recommend this to any breast feeding mom. So check out the Moboleez website for yourself. See all the great style choices they offer and find the one that's perfect for you and you baby!
 
 
 
 
**Please note that I was sent a sample product in order to be able to provide a fair and honest review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced in any way. **
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: