Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009



This was the first year that both my kids wanted to go scary instead of cute. It makes me glad that I'm having another baby I can dress up next year. 




My son was easy at least. Just throw on the custome and mask and go.  My daughter was a little more complicated because she needed make up done. I did her make up for school on Friday.


I know its awful.  And to make matters worse, my ex did the make up for her last night.




He did so much better! Oh well, I guess I can't win them all. At least she was happy with it.  Anyway, Halloween was fun, but I'm glad its over. Hopefully we can relax for a weekend or two.

1 comments:

jones said...

Hi thanks for the useful information you provided us with your blogs regarding sex dolls and big breast toys ,big breast toywe also have vital information that can pay meaningful contribution regarding the above mentioned subject,big breast masturbatorwe have different types of dolls available ,lina sexy dollfor more details ,sex doll mikasacontact us via the following listed details below.


call/text...+1(505)257-5355

email....support@hottiesexdolls.com