Friday, September 25, 2009

Organic Elderberry Review


My husband and I are both into natural and homeopathic remedies, so this summer when he had a serious attack of sciatica I hit the google search engine to try to find something other than the steroids the doctor recommended. I hit pay dirt when I discovered Organic Elder Berries from www.SharpWebLabs.com. I can't boast about this product enough. I feel like the found the fountain of youth!
Elder Berries are dried and can be seeped to take a fresh herbal tea. I first purchased the berries in the heart of the summer when it was too warm to make hot tea so I tried making it iced. Now as much as I like my new age and organic products, I normally dislike most herbal teas, finding them somewhat bitter. I was amazed to find that this one tasted very similar to fruit juice when iced. Even my kids liked it. And not only did it taste great, but it worked miracles for my husband. He would have a glass every night and the pain in his back and leg caused by the sciatica would immediately loosen up. He allowed him to get a good night's sleep with no muscle spasms.
Fast forward to this week, and I here I am home with bronchitis. I'm expecting so I'm limited in what I can take, and like I said, I don't really like taking drugs anyway. Going back to the search engine, I find that elder berries are also great for colds. So I make another batch, hot this time. Its just as tasty warm, and I didn't even need to add any sugar. A few sips into it, and my chest felt a lot lighter. I've barely coughed at all since I drank it this morning and my sore throat is completely gone. Best of all, its all natural and completely safe for my baby--a fact I confirmed with my OBGYN before drinking it. Again, I have to say I think I found some kind of magic elixir. Its just too good to keep to myself.
I purchased my package of elder berries from a great little website called www.sharpweblabs.com They have a wide range of 100% certified organic products to choose from and I found their prices to be very reasonable. A bag of elder berries is $13.99 but they will price match if you find a better deal! The quality is excellent with Sharp Web Labs, so I wouldn't even bother going anywhere else. Don't wait to get yours! With cold and flu season swiftly approaching, I would recommend everyone keep a bag of elder berries on hand.
***Please note I received no compensation of any kind for this review***

0 comments: