It’s time for another Amazon mystery box from ResellablesMA. This one wasn't the best box I’ve ever gotten, but definitely one of the most memorable, and nothing went to waste.
This batch had a LOT of food close to expiring, including an entire case of coffee and 21 containers of mac and cheese. Just the coffee alone was worth the $40 I paid while the boxes were on sale. Everything else was just a bonus.
The Surprises Inside
Along with the food, I also pulled out:
A bunch of Sherlock Holmes costumes which sent all the ladies in my office into detective mode. Nothing like a little cosplay to spice up a workday.
Cute Easter plates my mom claimed. She loves anything seasonal.
Not the most glamorous box, but definitely one of the funniest. And between the food, the costumes, and the plates, everything found a home.
Check out the video below to see the full unboxing and my reactions as I dug through. If you want to compare this box to my others, explore previous Resellables mystery boxes or check out other unclaimed‑mail unboxings.



0 comments:
Post a Comment