Monday, January 6, 2020

Stay Pain Free & Laid Back with InJoy Premium



CBD has been shown to be effective as a pain aid, sleep aid, calming and depression aid and so much more. I've been a huge proponent of this natural alternative for years. I love trying new vendors and products because each one is a unique experience. There are always little variations in how the products are distilled or extracted or treated, etc.  Recently, I was able to test out a few products from Injoy Premium, and I was very pleased with the results.

The first item I tested out from Injoy Premium are their CBD Gummies. These gummies are vegan friendly, THC free, and are made from hemp oil extract.  One of the issues I always have with CBD products is the taste and texture. Tinctures really don't appeal to me, and I have to choke them down. These gummies make taking the products as enjoyable as the results. They taste just like gummy candy or fruit snacks. With both 2oz and 4oz options, it's a fun and affordable option to help manage pain or just  relax after a long day. The bite size portions are easy to incorporate into a vitamin regimen, and I've noticed a definite improvement in my overall mood since I started taking them. I've also had a lot less trouble falling asleep a night.

In addition to the CBD Gummies, I also received a sample packet of their muscle relief cream. This product is perfect for sore muscles, sprains, backaches and joint pain. The cream has a nice consistency and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. It also doesn't have a strong medicine smell like many other pain relieving rubs. Best of all, it works great at relieving minor aches and pains. I am pretty fortunate and don't have any issues with pain, but my mother has a bad back that gives her trouble from time to time.  She tried out the pain relief cream, and she was amazed with the results. For the first time in ages, she was able to get out of bed without feeling any stiffness or pain in her back. With such great results after only a couple of applications, I can only imagine how helpful it would be for those who suffer from chronic pain.

Injoy Premiums' product line was created to provide the best in bio availability. They provide all third party certificates of analysis on their website, so you can feel secure about using their products. They are so confident their products work, they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition to the products we tried, Injoy Premium also offers many other CBD products including capsules, oils, and roll-ons. If you'd like to learn more about this company and all they have to offer, be sure to check them out on their website or follow them on their social media.





***Discount Code***

If you're thinking about making a purchase from Injoy Premium, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount. Simply enter the code NEWAGEMAMA at checkout to receive 20% off your order!


***Connect with Injoy Premium***



0 comments: