Sunday, November 11, 2018

Pixar Shorts Film Collection Vol. 3


From Disney•Pixar and the creative minds who brought you The Incredibles, Finding Nemo and Toy Story comes the studio’s latest collection of delightful and inspiring animated stories – Pixar Shorts: Volume 3. Eleven short films include Oscar® winner Piper (Best Short Film, Animated, 2016) and nominees Sanjay’s Super Team (2015) and Lou (2017). With unforgettable characters, insightful bonus extras, and cutting-edge animation, it’s a must-own for any movie fan!

My Thoughts

I've always been a fan of the Pixar Shorts. I look forward to seeing them almost as much as the full length features.  This fun Blu-ray set includes all the best shorts from the last few years all in one package.  Not only will you get to see some new characters, you'll also get to revisit some of your favorites including the gang from Cars, the monsters from Monsters Inc., and the emotions from Inside Out. This set includes the following shorts:

Boo
Lou
Piper
Sanjay's Super Team
Riley's First Date?
Lava
The Radiator Springs 500 1/2
Party Central
The Blue Umbrella
The Legend of Mor'du
Partysaurus Rex

Bonus Mini Movies

Marine Life
Interviews
Miss Fritter's Racing Skool

I really enjoyed these shorts. There is something for everyone. It's also nice to watch one or two at a time if you don't have time for a full length movie, but still want some snuggle time with your family. If you want to grab a copy of this awesome Blu-ray, you can find it in stores nationwide or online at Amazon.





21 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

This looks like a great stocking stuffer idea!

Edye Nicole said...

these look so cute!!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Shakeia Rieux said...

I remember seeing one of the shorts included in this collection, I definitely want to see the rest. This is a must have, and I plan on getting for my nieces too!

AMY said...

We loved Bao.

Helen said...

This looks so cute. I would love to watch these with my little girl.

lildevilgirl22 said...

I love Pixar shorts they are always good so i can imagine this set would be as well.

PattiAnn Green said...

This would be great to add to our collection!

lkw1974 said...

How cool! Thank you for sharing

LeAnn Harbert said...

This looks like a DVD all of my granddaughters would like to watch.

Nancy said...

This looks like a great collection of short features for families to enjoy together.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot)com

Margaret said...

Would love to share these with my grandson

Laura said...

These Pixar short films are my favorite! They're so well done!

Lauryn R said...

I love all of the Pixar shorts! It is so awesome that they put them all in a collection! Thanks for sharing. :)

monique s said...

The pixar shorts are great to watch with the kids where there isn't time for a full length movie

Robert B said...

My grandchildren absolutely like to see the cool Presto, always..

Milton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marc said...

My nieces and nephews really enjoy seeing the marvelous and fun La Luna for a great time..

Paulet said...

A wonderful Day & Night, my grandchildren like to always watch for lots of fun,

Malv said...

I have nieces and nepbews that enjoy seeing a fabulous blue umbrella many times

Aaron said...

My many children just love to watch the awesome Piper for a fun time.

Milton said...

I have grandchildren that definitely like to watch the amazing Partly Cloudy everyday.