Sunday, December 3, 2017

Holiday Gift Guide - The TouchPoint Solution



TOUCHPOINTS™ are new breakthrough wearable devices that use BLAST (Bi-Lateral Alternating Stimulation-Tactile) technology to help to reduce stress by over 70% in as little as 30 seconds! The devices are non-invasive, drug free and have shown great success not only for day to day anxiety and stress, for cravings, to promote restful sleep, deal with anger, and help us to focus and therefore increase performance. 
What a great holiday gift! Who wouldn’t want your significant other, close friends, family members and even kids more relaxed and less stressed?  It's great for those with PTSD as well. This is the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year as everyday pressures, workloads, social situations, and family dynamics (not to mention reading the news!) create stress on an ongoing basis. It beats a bottle or two of wine which would likely be good only for one evening.
The original TOUCHPOINTS™ work with an app and have six settings; the new, basic model has three settings and does not require an app, making it easier for children with ADHD or autism to use them in school or elsewhere more easily. Parents and teachers both rave about their effectiveness. TOUCHPOINTS™ basic and original are available at www.ilovetouchpoints.com and numerous other retailers and are reasonably priced to make them accessible, one of the goals of the company’s founders, Dr. Amy Serin and Vicki Mayo. 

My Thoughts
We all get stressed sometimes, and there are times when it can be difficult to handle. Right now, I'm running my own business, attending college full time, and trying to raise four kids alone. You could say my stress level was pretty high. My doctor even tried to talk me into taking something for stress the last time I had a physical. However, after losing someone very close to me to addiction, I have sworn off addictive substances all together. No prescriptions, no alcohol, no cigarettes--nothing.  I have turned to more homeopathic methods to handle my stress including aromatherapy, meditation, and now, the TouchPoint Solution
The TouchPoint Solution is a unique product that uses BLAST (Bi-Lateral Alternating Stimulation-Tactile) technology.  It's very simple to use. You will receive a package with two devices.  The first step is to charge them, which only takes about two hours. Next, you can download the app for lots of helpful tips.  Now, you are ready to start wearing them. Simply attach the TouchPoints to your watch or another band. You can also clip them to clothing. Whenever you feel stressed, activate them by pressing the button. This activates a gentle vibration that alternates from one wrist to the other. For most situations, you only need to use them for a few minutes to feel the effects. 

There is no discomfort with the TouchPoints.  You feel just a slight vibration, and this vibration works with your body's natural rhythms  to help you release stress and anxiety. It only takes a few seconds to start working, and the results are amazing. Since I have been using mine, I feel so much more relaxed. Nasty comments just role off my shoulders, and I'm not losing my patience with my children nearly as often. My teen daughter also borrowed them for school a few times. She has serious anxiety about public speaking. She actually had to run out of the room and throw up once last year during a verbal presentation. Last week, she wore them to school for a big presentation, and she made it through with no problems thanks to the TouchPoint Solution.
Not only does the TouchPoint Solution work great, they are also very discreet. Since they look like trendy accessories, no one will even realize what they are. A few people thought mine was an Apple watch. Now that I'm wearing long sleeves, you really can't see them at all. For kids at school who may already be dealing with bullying, I think this is an important feature. You can attach the TouchPoints to your regular watch band or order special bands in the TouchPoint store. Both the TouchPoints and the bands come in several trendy colors.
While I am only dealing with every day stress, this device also works wonders for children with autism, anyone suffering from PTSD, and those dealing with social anxiety. I simply can't recommend this product enough.  It's a drug-free, non-addictive way to relieve stress with no side-effects whatsoever. Plus, it's not just for stress. It can help you sleep better, control your temper, or help you focus. I feel happier and more relaxed than I have in a long time. With the TouchPoint Solution, you will definitely be able to raise your vibration.

1 comments:

Lauryn R said...

Wow, these are really interesting! I would definitely love to try them. Thanks for sharing!