Wednesday, October 18, 2017

School Projects look best with Papermate Color!






So how are your kids school projects coming? Maybe they could use a little colorful inspiration. Papermate has a variety of writing tools perfect for adding bright color and pop to those school projects and writings.


Papermate has always been a family favorite. Simple ball point pens are still sitting on our desks. I wish I had the color assortment available in todays Papermate products when I was in school.


The Clearpoint Color Lead Mechanical Pencil comes in 6 bright colors. The clickable lead is strong to withstand coloring pressure. I like the easy to hold shape with a comfortable rubber grip at the end. A big plus is the color is erasable. I personally like to take calming moments while coloring adult coloring books. The Clearpoint pencils are ideal for such coloring with its smaller tip. A fresh tip is always available with a simple click. The color assortment includes red, green, orange, pink, blue and purple.


My favorite of the Papermate line is the InkJoy pens. These gel pens have the fine tips. These are perfect for the smallest design sections in my coloring books. There are many colors to choose from. I use them for writing and for my coloring hobby. As a colorist, I can never have enough gel pen colors! The colors are vibrant and vivid! I like how the fine tip writes. I can use these on the smallest details in any coloring design. When using InkJoy pens, you will find there is little to no smear since they dry so fast! The ink flows very well on all these pens. There were no skips or clogged flow. The writing is smooth everytime. These are great pens for creative writing too. The colors will pop.


The ever popular Flair now comes in a Candy Pop Limited Edition Pack. Think candy matching type of games for a color range. There are pinks, purples, oranges and yellows, plus blues and greens all in a candy color assortment. Flair have always been easy to use with fine tips for precise writing or coloring.

Connect with Papermate
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Look for these Papermate favorites are your local school supply seller or retailer.

Many thanks to Papermate for providing the review product.
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. Gratis product was received in order to write my honest and unbiased review. The opinions above are my own and were not influenced in any way. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: