Friday, October 20, 2017

Everyone Can Have a Mom’s Home Print Shop with the Epson Workforce ET-4750 EcoTank

Mom can do anything, so why shouldn’t she be her own print shop too? The new Epson Workforce ET-4750 EcoTank is the perfect all-in-one printing solution for any work-from-home mom, offering revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks with up to two years of ink in the box.


Key features include:
  • Up to 14,000 black/11,200 color pages of documents and images without running out of ink, equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets
  • High-capacity 250-sheet paper tray, to load paper less often
  • Easy setup and navigation with a 2.4" color touchscreen and auto-stop ink bottles
  • Borderless printing and auto 2-sided printing
Any business lady can benefit from savings of up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles for an affordable, time-saving and quality office solution. I’ve included a press release below for your reference.

My Thoughts 
I can not tell you the last time I bought a printer. Especially one like the Epson Workforce ET-4750 EcoTank. Prior to this printer, I have been using a very old black and white laser printer. This printer has opened up a whole new world to me. Just being able to print in color has been awesome. I'm a crafty person and I have all kinds of tings on Pinterest pinned for crafts to do, that I needed to be able to print in color. As well, I've wanted to be able to print our own photos of the kids to put up around the house. This printer has made a big difference for us already.

As far as setting up, it wasn't too complicated. My husband plugged the printer in, put in the ink that came with the box. Please note, it came with extra cartridges as well, so when these ones run out, there is an extra set ready. One of the best features of this model is that you can print thousands of sheets. This is great for moms who love to take photos! 



Once the ink was in,  we followed the instructions on the screen and connected it to our wi-fi. I then downloaded the software on my computer, and within about fifteen minutes, we were up and running. Some of that time was that the machine needed a few minutes to warm up for the first use. The screen itself can be navigated using the back and fourth buttons.


 I have been wirelessly printing from my laptop to the printer without any issues. I also connected my iPhone up to be able to print with it. That was a little harder, but once I had it set-up, I was good.  The print quality is really great. So far I have printed out documents, photos, and sticker sheets. Each one was bright and vibrant. The color didn't smear and was crisp.A few other great pluses in this product include a SD card reader right in the front of the printer. You can scan and make copies as well. The size of the printer overall is not too large, so it won't take up too much space. It is also pretty light weight! For those that love Facebook, there is an option to scan photos to there or to cloud. Quality features such as red eye removal and photo restoration are available as well. This quality product is easy to use, user friendly, fast, and affordable. I loved how easy it was to set up and use. I was very impressed with this printer and would recommend it to someone else.

1 comments:

OfficeShoppie said...

Great post thanks for the share, it was an awesome post. I really enjoyed reading this. Very useful info, keep posting Good luck!

Officeshoppie.com is the best office supplies in Bangalore. One stop shop for all your office supplies. We do make office work for you! Now all types of printer ink and cartridge packs online at low prices only in officeshoppie.com