Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Welcome Autumn with the Aroma Box





Essential oils have been a part of my daily life long before they became a new craze. I use them for both medicinal and holistic practices.   In the last year, most of my new additions have come from my Aroma Box. Each month, Herb Stop will deliver a selection of oils right to your door. Every Aroma Box will have a unique theme, and you'll get to sample some of the lesser known oils. This month, the theme of the box is, "Autumn is Here". This mix of oils will help you welcome in the cooler weather.  Here is a look at everything in this month's box.



Blood Cedarwood - This is a woodsy oil that is perfect for the fall. It can help with acne and oily skin, making it great for the back-to-school season. It also helps with dandruff and eczema.  One of the most unique features of this oil is it's deep red color. 




Frankincense - Frankincense reminds me of my days at Catholic church, but it has many uses. It improves depression, and can be used to aid with meditations. It also helps you to let go of past events that might be holding you back.




Palmarosa - This oil has a lovely floral scent. It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It's great for fatigue and helps to lift your spirits.




Adonis Roll On - This roll-on has a very masculine scent. The first thing I noticed was the patchouli but there are many other oils included. Because it helps boost confidence and improve mood, I passed it along to my teen son. He loved using it as cologne

I was really happy with this selection of oils. I have tons of lavender and tea tree, but these oils are ones that are harder to find. All of the oils were high quality.  I learned a few new things as far as their uses, and now I have some new varieties in my essential oil collection. They even include a run "Fall is in the Air" recipe you can use in your diffuser. 



In addition to the Aroma Box, you can also order individual bottles of any of Herb Stop's high quality oils. They also offer teas, beauty products, seasonings, and so much more. It's a New Age Mama's dream come true! Shipping is always free on orders over $100 so be sure to stock up on all your favorite blends. To see all they have to offer, visit the Herb Stop on their website or follow them via their social media.



Discount Codes

Take 15% Off Your First Aroma Box with code NAM15

OR

Use code ABS17 to save 10% off essential  oils and roll-ons. 

Connect with Herb Stop