Thursday, August 17, 2017

Tips for a Long Lasting Manicure + A Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail and Cuticle Oil Review.



Skyy Hadley, owner of As U Wish Salon, has these quick and easy tips to keep your manicure lasting longer during this extended heat wave! See below and LMK if you need samples, interviews or more info. Thanks!


  • Remove your polish and let your nails breathe for a good few days. If nails look discolored, squeeze some lemon into your lotion or rub a lemon wedge directly onto the nail to brighten nails.
  • Apply a shea butter lotion or non-greasy cream to lock in moisture.
  • Begin painting! Apply a cuticle oil (see below) to the base of your nails (or even when they are already polished), focusing around the cuticle area to hydrate and bring moisture into the skin, helping the polish last longer.


Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail & Cuticle Oil-

Finish off your manicure with Color Therapy nail & cuticle oil, formulated with breakthrough argan oil formula. Your ultimate in nail therapy.

  • Moisturizing and nourishing oil
  • Instantly restores radiance to nails and cuticles
  • Promotes strong, resilient natural nails

My Thoughts: 


As an art teacher, my nails are constantly getting covered in paint, clay, glue, etc. On top of that, they are getting washed more often than most, leaving my nails looking dull and dry. Although I love a day at the salon, going on a regular basis is not something I have time for. The added costs get expensive and appointments can be time consuming. 

The Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail and Cuticle Oil is such a breath of fresh air. It is like having a salon right at home! The argon oil formula is thick, smells amazing, and instantly hydrates. After applying, it is suggested that you massage the oil in upon application. Afterwards, wash your hands and apply your favorite nail polish afterwards. 


As you can see from the pictures, my nails were not looking their best at all. The Color Therapy Nail and Cuticle Oil applied evenly and soaked in almost completely after a couple minutes of massaging it it. My after picture was taken once I was done washing and drying my hands. My nails felt smooth, soft, and supple. I was amazed by the immediate results. They were long lasting and the product has been fantastic. It is certainly my new go to! I would highly recommend it! 

Connect with Sally Hansen:












1 comments:

samuel jackson said...

Thanks for sharing such a great information. It really helpful to me..I always search to read the quality content and finally i found this in you post. keep it up and visit our site.
The Importance of Customizing CBD Boxes for Brands