Sunday, July 30, 2017

Creative Haven Celtic Mandalas Coloring Book




The spirals and swirls of traditional Celtic patterns combine with natural motifs in this collection of 31 original mandala designs. The circular illustrations feature interwoven images of animals, birds, flowers, and vines that will provide countless hours of relaxing and meditative coloring. Illustrations are printed on perforated pages for easy removal and display. Specially designed for experienced colorists, Celtic Mandalas and other Creative Haven® adult coloring books offer an escape to a world of inspiration and artistic fulfillment. Each title is also an effective and fun-filled way to relax and reduce stress.





My Thoughts

Coloring Books have become hugely popular, and while I don't use them as much as I would like (too many things get in the way), they are still fun to open up when you need that occasional visit with your inner child.  This coloring book, Celtic Mandalas, was no exception. The intricate designs allow the adult inside to enjoy the book as much as the inner child. 

This is actually my favorite coloring book I have tried (or seen)so far. I think it's because the designs are so unique. Each picture has a lovely Celtic theme, which appeals to me on a spiritual level as a follow a Celtic path. I also like that the pages are perforated so they can be taken out of the book and displayed. The book will also last for months because it takes a few days for me to color just one picture since there is so much detail in each design. Once complete, they make great focal points for meditations as well as lovely decor.

 I am definitely going to be using this one more than any other I have (at least until I run out of pages!), and I highly recommend it for any grown-up coloring enthusiasts. 


0 comments: