Friday, June 9, 2017

Your Warm Weather Essential; Bug-Free BBQs and Cookouts with Stinger!

Spring time is here and Summer is quickly approaching! You know what that means? It's time for those outdoor gatherings! As you prep your patio, help protect your food, friends, and family from those pesky unwanted guests: mosquitoes. With the 3-in-1 Insect Zapper from Stinger, you can keep the pests away without the stick and stink of bug spray.

From small patios to entire backyards, the 3-in-1 Insect Zapper provides whole yard coverage and uses black UV light technology to kill up to 40% more mosquitoes and flying insects! It’s made from durable, weather-proof plastic, and is also equipped with a sundown sensor option for energy efficient operation that automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn.

My Thoughts:


I have used Stinger products in the past and have absolutely loved them! I was thrilled to give the 3-in-1 Zapper a try. Although this nifty device comes with a lure itself, I have always felt like I was a lure to mosquitoes. One thing about me is when one of those pesky insects bits me, I welt up like a ballon! After talking to my allergist about it, he told me I'm unfortunately one of the "lucky" ones with a high sensitivity to their saliva. I knew that this wide reaching Zapper would be my perfect defense against them this year!


The 3-in-1 Zapper is best for use about 25 feet away from your home or party location. This unique device covers a 1 1/2 acre of land with ease. All you have to do is insert the NOsquito® Octenol lure, take the provided Nylon chord, wrap it into the holder, and hang your Stinger Zapper from a nearby tree at least 7 feet above ground. With the use of an extension cord, plug the Zapper in and the UV light technology is ready to get those bugs with it's 5,500 volts of zapping power. The front cover design keeps it safe for children, pets, and other wildlife from getting hurt, while also helping it to prevent from clogging.

There are also two options for use. The first is a 24 hour program to allow your Stinger Zapper to run all day. The second is a Sundown Sensor, allowing the product to automatically turn the device on once it hits dusk and off at dawn. This is a wonderful way to conserve energy!


I am over the moon with the 3-in-1 Zapper from Stinger! It is an economical and a must have addition to your outdoor adventures. If you are looking for something to keep yourself, your loved ones, and your fun away from mosquitos and other insects, this product is for you!

Connect with Stinger: 






0 comments: