Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Shower Yourself in Delicious Food with the April DegustaBox



The weather is warming up, but April showers are still keeping us indoors most days. When my family is stuck in the house on a rainy day, we always reach for comfort foods.  DegustaBox brings us some fun snacks and ingredients for tasty meals that are all-natural and/or GMO free. This unique subscription service allows you to sample a variety of  delicious products each month.  For the low price of only $19.99 a month including shipping, a new selection gets shipped to your door each month, allowing you to sample some new products without breaking your budget. Every month is a fun new surprise. Here's a peak at what was inside the April box.

Nando's - My daughter always enjoys the spicy sauces from Nando's. They are a great way to add a little pick-me-up to all your favorite foods. 

Lovely Candy- These delicious chewy caramels simply melt in your mouth. They are the perfect way to get your sweet fix without packing on a ton of calories. 

PR Bar - These gluten free bars give your a jolt of energy because they are packed with vitamins and protein. They taste pretty amazing too.


Mutti-  This tomato paste is just what I needed to take my grandmother's pasta sauce to the next level.  It's made with 100% Italian tomatoes. 

Better Oats - This will warm you up inside and out on chilly spring mornings. It has a touch of cinnamon and maple that my kids loved, and I can send them off to school knowing they had a great breakfast.  

Skinnygirl Peach Bellini Green Tea- I love that I can make this tea with my Keurig. Just brew over ice, and you're good to go. However, DegustaBox suggests adding some peach slices and mint to make it even better. I'm going to give it a try as soon as peaches are in season.

Wilton Caramel Drizzle - Whether you want to dip  your apples into the caramel or use it to make a caramel lattes, there are a million ways to enjoy this caramel drizzle. 

Bush's Hummus Made Easy - Create your own hummus in minutes with this yummy hummus mix and garbanzo beans.  My teens really enjoyed this during the last thunderstorm.

Wild Planet - This was my favorite item in this batch. I love chicken salad, and this tasted as fresh as home-cooked chicken even though it was canned.

Chiridos- These are another tasty treat my kids enjoyed. They are little puffs with the consistency of a cheese puff, but in exotic Mexican flavors that have a little kick.

This was another great box from Degusta and well-worth the purchase price. If you're looking to try out some new products for the back to school season and want to skip the guess work, you should definitely give DegustaBox try. To learn more about this awesome company and all they have to offer, visit their website or follow them on their social media.

Connect with DegustaBox


0 comments: