Friday, March 31, 2017

The Power of Quinoa & Volcanic Ash


As we grow older, we realize that ingredients sourced from the earth are beneficial to our overall well-being. This realization can also be applied to your hair care routine, did you know that Quinoa Extract and Volcanic Ash are two powerful natural ingredients that when used regularly  can provide nourishment to our hair follicles which is essential for hair growth?

Quinoa forms an invisible film over the hair to protect it from environmental conditions, providing nourishment and hydration to the scalp, while keeping it conditioned.  Quinoa also contains calcium, iron and phosphorus, sealing moisture that prevents a flaky and dry scalp, the leading cause of dandruff.  While Volcanic Ash  is in rich in minerals with exfoliating properties that are ideal for removing the dead outer layers of the skin that absorbs oil, odors and product build-up.

Luckily, Macadamia Professional has products that contain Quinoa and Volcanic Ash .


Macadamia Professional Ultra Rich Moisture Cleansing Conditioner
·         Gently cleanses and conditions while replenishing moisture back into the hair.
·         Cleanses and conditions in one step
·         Defrizzes and detangles curly, coiled tresses
·         Provides superior nourishment for hair and scalp
·         Replenishes moisture back into the hair cuticle
·         Bamboo Extract — strengthens hair and improves tensile flexibility
·         Hydrolyzed Quinoa — provides hair with nutrients and locks in moisture


Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Conditioning Mist
·         A unique product for those baby fine textures that avoid a traditional conditioner due to fear of weigh down.
·         This leave in mist alternative is infused with the exclusive Pro Oil Complex of Macadamia and Argan Oils to help strengthen and repair.
·         Collagen, Silk Amino Acids, and Quinoa strengthen and improve tensile strength of even the most delicate textures.


Macadamia Professional Style Extended Dry Shampoo
Extend the life of your hairstyle with a translucent dry shampoo designed to absorb oil and product build-up.
Absorbs excess oil, product build-up and odor
Instantly refreshes hair, leaving it looking and feeling clean and fresh
Blends with all hair colors, leaving no powdery residue
Rice and Potato Starches — absorb excess oils and purify hair
Volcanic Ash — absorbs and traps oils, debris and odors


My Thoughts
I have heard more than once that you really aren't supposed to wash your hair every day because it strips it of its essential oils. Well, that might be fine for some people, but I have extra oily hair. By the end of the day, it can look greasy and dirty. There is no way I could possibly go a day without washing it because I will look like a total dirt ball.  At least, that's how it used to be. Now, I've found a product that will eliminate the need for me to wash  my hair every single day and I will still have fresh, clean hair.  That product is the Macadamia Professional Style Extended Dry Shampoo.

I know it sounds crazy, but I really didn't think it would work at first. It actually took me a few days to work up the courage to skip the shampoo when I was in the shower. But finally I did it. I got dressed and was horrified and my stringy, greasy hair.  Then, I sprayed in the dry shampoo thinking it couldn't possibly do anything and I would have to jump back in the shower. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. After spraying the dry shampoo on my roots and combing it through, my hair looked great. It was healthy and shiny and even had more volume than it normally does. Plus it saved me the time of having to shampoo, condition. and rinse both out. In ten seconds I had perfect hair. I was amazed! I really can't recommend this product enough. Especially to busy moms with little babies who sometimes don't have the time for a shower.


1 comments:

Marthalynn said...

This dry shampoo sounds great! I love that it's translucent. I really enjoy being able to get an extra day out of my style. Anything that can give me an extra 15 minutes to sleep in is a winner in my book!