Friday, January 6, 2017

Boppy Launches NEW Pillows in Prenatal Comfort Collection




As your belly continues to grow month after month, finding the perfect sleeping position is almost impossible. Sleeping on your back is not recommended and sleeping on your side can be difficult without the right support. Enter the Boppy® Prenatal Comfort Collection.

For over 25 years, The Boppy Company has been devoted to providing quality and comfortable products for moms and babies. Now they are expanding the Prenatal Comfort Collection by debuting a fully redesigned collection with two new pillows. The collection offers expecting moms four maternity pillows that vary in shape and size. Each is designed to serve a different need, give customized support and help expecting moms obtain healthy sleeping habits for every stage of pregnancy.   

•  The Multi-Use Slipcovered Total Body Pillow offers the highest level of comfort and is often the most popular choice among expecting moms. Filled with 100% virgin fiber, this one-piece pillow features a unique contour shape and offers full body support from head to toe. This one-piece pillow can be used in bed for sleeping or to prop yourself up on the couch. It also comes with a removable, machine-washable cover for easy cleaning. 

•  Curl up with this plush Pregnancy Support Pillow for a peaceful slumber. The pillow offers excellent mid-size support for the hips, legs and bump so you can sleep comfortably and wake up feeling refreshed. The size doesn’t take over the bed and it’s great to use for propping up to watch TV or read. It comes with a removable, machine-washable jersey slipcover. 


•  Looking for a little extra support and help with side sleeping? The thoughtfully designed Bump & Back Support Pillow provides both back and belly support. No more waking up at night in discomfort, this pillow is the ultimate choice to provide women with top level comfort. You can also use it under your legs or wrapped around your waist in a chair to get support and comfort when sitting. And it’s great for travel—not only are the cushions removable so you can make it more compact for traveling, but it also comes with a removable, machine-washable slipcover for easy cleaning. 

•  Searching for the right maternity pillow to cradle and comfort your bump, your hips, your knees, your anything? The Pregnancy Wedge will be your new favorite travel companion—small enough to go anywhere and it provides comfort and support when and where you need it most. Also, it comes with a removable, machine-washable slipcover.

For the past 25 years’ mothers have relied on the Boppy pillow for support for their babies. It not only provides a comfortable position for mother and baby during nursing, it also serves as a cozy seat for baby to rest on by himself.  In addition, it helps keep baby perfectly situated during tummy time. Now, Boppy is proud to offer expecting mothers the same kind of support during this precious time in their lives.


About The Boppy Company
Founded in 1989, The Boppy Company is the world leader and expert in creating comfortable, supportive and award-winning products for mom and baby. To date, Boppy® Products have won over 50 awards and continue to be named must-have products around the world. Most well known as the maker of the world’s original nursing pillow, the iconic Boppy® Feeding and Infant Support Pillow, The Boppy Company has expanded into skincare, pregnancy pillows, breastfeeding accessories, baby loungers, baby clothing, plush goods, baby travel products, nursery products and baby seats. For more information, visit www.boppy.com.



My Thoughts

The Bobby Pillows

The Boppy pillows are pregnancy support pillows that are meant to support the hips, back and make sleep much more comfortable for pregnant women. I am a very particular person in general, and these pillows did not leave me wanting. Sleep is very important to pregnancy, for the baby and for the sanity of the husband :-). There are many options to choose from depending on what you need for your sleep. They have a whole body option, a just under the belly and between the legs option, a back and belly option, and a wedge option. I chose to try the full body pillow option and the just under the belly and between the legs option.


The Multi-Use Slipcovered Total Body Pillow 

The full body option is great if you really want the support. It is like cuddling a giant stuffed animal. I love the belly portion for support, and I normally stuff my blanket in between my legs anyway sometimes, because I like the support. I took my pillows off the bed, and placed the Boppy underneath the covers and climbed in and wrapped around it. It took me a minute to figure out which way to lay with it, and I had to reference the picture on the package. After that I was asleep in about two minutes. I slept very soundly, and when I wanted to switch sides I just hugged the pillow and rolled. I love the full body pillow.

The Pregnancy Support Pillow
This pillow is just as wonderful as the full body pillow in a more convenient travel size. I usually sleep with the full body pillow and use the pregnancy support pillow for traveling or in different areas of the house. I leave the pregnancy support pill downstairs for when I am watching TV or laying on the couch. I also took the pregnancy support pillow home with me when I drove to New Jersey for the holidays and it was great to travel with for the car, but also for the convenience of traveling.
The bobby pillows are magical, magical necessities to pregnancy. When I received the pillows, my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to find they had sent me not one, but both options that I would have been interested in trying. I wanted to try either the Multi-Use Slipcovered Total Body Pillow or the Pregnancy Support Pillow, they sent me both. I am therefore in love with both. The first night we received them my husband took the smaller one out, and I took the full body and we laid on the bed. My husband used the Pregnancy Support Pillow under his head and I wrapped around the full body pillow. We were both asleep, fully dressed, on top of the covers within a few minutes. I also love the trendy slip covers that are the easy to remove and wash. Also as an added bonus my dog loves the full body pillow as well. I came upstairs to find him asleep on top of it as well ;-).



Connect with Boppy



Website        Face Book       Twitter      Pinterest




0 comments: