Monday, November 28, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide: RAYCOP- Home Surface Purifiers Clean the Unseen.




RAYCOP purifiers, available now for the first time in the U.S, extract more than 99% of bacteria and pollen from fabric surfaces throughout the home including bed linens, upholstery, drapes, etc.

With cold and flu season just around the corner, RAYCOP purifiers help bring peace of mind to families that they are keeping a clean and healthy home for their loved ones. It will also be great to have on hand for folks that do a lot of entertaining during the holiday season and are looking for the top purifying products on the market.

The company’s patented RayClean Technology® uses ultraviolet light technology, light suction and high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration to eliminate and collect potentially harmful allergens, pollen, bacteria, dust mite matter and microorganisms, leaving the home not only cleaner, but safer too.

My Thoughts:



My home surface purifier from RAYCOP is one of the most unique products I have ever used. The concept is amazing for families and those that are looking for more ease when it comes to using their cleaning products. I was able to try the RAYCOP RS2 for this review. I have to say that both my mom and I had a blast cleaning and were blown away by the results.

What makes RAYCOP so different from other products on the market is the technology behind it. It uses ultraviolet light, light suction ,and particulate air (HEPA) filtration to not only kill bacteria on surfaces, but to also remove pollen and dust. As someone who suffers from horrible year round allergies due to those allergens, this is ideal for me. Normally, I am unable to dust without putting a mask over my face. With the RAYCOP RS2, I can dust with no problems since the machine is not spreading the dust mites around as a traditional duster would.


My mom decided to take our new addition to the bedrooms to clean everyone's pillows and mattresses. The retractable cord made it easier to plug in. The product itself worked wonderfully! I was easy to slide over surfaces, it was not loud at all, and it got the job done! The side cap at the very top fills with all the dust and pollen mites, making it easy to dispose of after each use. The top cap was a little tough to remove with the first pull, but once it is was out, I was amazed at what was picked up! You would never know so much was stuck onto your every day surfaces. To think that when you lay down in bed for example, you are inhaling all those particles, made my mom and I want to clean more. With RAYCOP, not only are surfaces of bedding clear of things like pollen or dust, but they are now free of bacteria too thanks to the ultraviolet light. 


If you are looking for a great way to freshen and disinfect your home, I would highly recommend checking out RAYCOP. Their products are ideal for holiday cleaning, freshening up your household surfaces, as well as making sure your home is germ free. 

Thank you so much to RAYCOP for allowing me to review the RS2!

Connect with RAYCOP: