Thursday, November 10, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide - Birds-I-View Birdfeeder by Nature Anywhere



Do you sometimes wish you could get your kids interested in something other than their phone?
Do you feel sorry for your cat, bored until you get home?
Do you love garden birds?
 

We do too!


Bring the joy of nature to anyone, everywhere.



Nature Anywhere products will bring the beauty of nature wherever you live, be it in an urban high-rise or a snowbound ranch.

With no tricky assembly needed and astonishingly easy maintenance, our products are perfect for young and old. We believe that our products must be suitable for all ages, that our youngest and oldest customers should be able to quickly and simply setup and enjoy.

All our products are manufactured with the highest standards and best materials. Yes, this makes us a little pricier than the rest but we believe that quality comes before everything. Today people know that our products won’t break, won’t discolor and will bring you joy for a long time to come.

Visit Nature Anywhere on Facebook, YouTube, and purchase a Birds-I-View Window Feeder from Nature Anywhere's Store.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely LOVE your Birds-I-View, just return it, and we'll refund every penny (or replace it, if there is a problem).


Our Thoughts
We have a big front window with a crabapple tree right in view.  There's always birds and squirrels around because they feed on the crabapples and I love watching them.  The Birds-I-View Window Bird Feeder from Nature Anywhere is sturdily constructed of clear 4mm acrylic for a great view of the birds feeding.

The assembly is super easy - just insert the included suction cups to the feeder, remove the tray for filling, hang the feeder on a clean window pane, and then replace the tray and enjoy watching the show!


Easy to assemble - includes an extra suction cup and a removable tray for easy filling.


Love the clear acrylic - view the birds from any angle!


My first visitor - a chickadee.



And of course, the squirrel who wasn't very happy with me! Upon first hanging up the Birds-I-View Window Bird Feeder I sprinkled a little birdseed around the area, which the squirrel happily gathered up.  He tried everything to get to the feeder - he tried climbing the siding and the window, but he just couldn't manage to climb the glass.  He would try and try and then sit in the tree glaring at me. LOL. Here he's finally turned his back on the whole thing.  I think he finally gave up and let the birds have it.



I am really enjoying watching the birds right from my living room couch.  The Birds-I-View Window Bird Feeder makes a great gift for young and old.


 

0 comments: