Sunday, November 13, 2016

Be wrinkle free this holiday season with Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus





Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus is the new iron, and will save a dramatic amount of time for you. All you need to do is spray the fabric, let them dry for a few minutes, and it will be sleek and smooth! This product is great for clothes, crafts, table settings, the options are endless!  
Connect with Downy







My Thoughts

The Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus has become a much used product in my household. With returning to work and getting used to the morning rush again, sometimes I don't notice until it's time to be out the door in five minutes that my khaki's have wrinkles. With the Downy Wrinkle Release Spray, I spray where the wrinkles are and give a tug. It's not instant on all materials, such as khaki, but after a few minutes, the wrinkles do release from the clothes.

A lot of materials, such as softer shirts, I've used this on, the wrinkles are gone by the time it dries. I don't think I've ever had to spray it a second time. I'm really impressed with this product from Downy.

On top of releasing wrinkles, it also freshes the clothes. I keep a bottle in my gym bag, so if I had a sweaty workout and need to stop by the grocery story, I'm not worried about smelling bad. My husband keeps a bottle as well when he travels, so when returning home, he spritzes his dirty clothes so his clean clothes don't get a smell to them either.

We've found the Downy Wrinkle Releases Plus to be a staple in our household and a product that we love.



0 comments: