Thursday, September 1, 2016

Delicious Meals & Great Results from Atkins

For the last few weeks, I've been enjoying the Easy Peasy Meal Kit from Atkins. This complete program includes all the meals you need to get through the day, including delicious shakes, snack bars, and frozen dinners. If you aren't familiar with them, Atkins is a low carb diet and weight loss program that makes it easy to stay on the right track. They not only help you lose weight, but give you the tools you need to maintain a long-term, healthy and balanced diet. Their delicious shakes, bars, and frozen entrees provide all the nutrients you need, but also offer the flavor you crave. 


I've been struggling to lose the last few pounds of baby weight from my last child, so I was excited to give this plan a chance. However, I was a little worried I would be hungry all the time like I was with every other diet I've tried. Thankfully, this wasn't a problem with Atkins. All of their meals were both delicious and very satisfying.  Here are a few of my favorites.





 These snack bars are delicious. They are filled with chocolate and peanut butter. Just one is enough to fill me up for hours, and they are like getting to eat a candy bar! I loved the shakes too! They are so refreshing and just like a milkshake. They come in fun flavors like strawberry, coffee, and chocolate!


 These are some of my favorite dinners.  There was meatloaf with cauliflower, chili, and chicken Alfredo. Each serving is a full meal, and just one was more than enough for me. However, you can add extra veggies to any meal if you want to.  These are only a few examples of the options available. There are dozens of dinners to choose from.

This was my all-time favorite meal. It's a breakfast option made with scrambled eggs and lots of peppers. It was so tasty! Sometimes I want breakfast for dinner, and this is much better than pancakes. 


One of the things I really love about this program is that I'm not limited to the meals I can buy directly from Atkins. They have a whole book full of recipes and serving suggestions that work with the Atkins plan. The frozen dinners are great when I'm on the go, but I can easily cook my own dinners or even find options in my favorite restaurant by using their simple guidelines. The meals are there to make it more convenient, but the options are truly endless. As long as you watch your carbs, you can eat just about anything you want.


As far as results go, I couldn't be happier. I've been on the Atkins plan for just under a month, and I'm already down 15 pounds. For the first time in five years, I'm back in a size  7 jeans! I've never seen results like this before, and I don't even feel like I had to sacrifice anything!



If you're looking for delicious food to help keep you on the right track, The Atkins Meal Kits are a great choice.  If you're interesting in trying one of the new Atkins Meal Kits, they are available at at Atkins.com. You can also find free support from nutritionists, access to educational materials,  and the opportunity  to share insights from your personal weight-loss journey with other members of the Atkins community.


***DISCOUNT CODE***


Until September 30, you can enjoy free shipping and 5% off on orders with promotional code NEWKIT5.



Connect with Atkins

 Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AtkinsDiet
Twitter – https://twitter.com/atkinsinsider
 Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/atkinsinsider/
 Instagram – https://instagram.com/atkinsinsider/


  

0 comments: