Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Atkins Meal Kits Make Loosing Weight Easy! @AtkinsInsider @AtkinsDiet #Discount





Ever since I had my last baby, I have been struggling to loose the last few pounds. He just turned five, but those last ten pounds have stubbornly hung on.  I've tried lots of different diet programs, but none have worked for me even though I'm very active. I'm sure the fact that I had this baby later in life is partly to blame because I dropped those baby pounds pretty quick when I was in my twenties. I have heard lots of people recommend the Atkins plan, so when I was given a chance to try them out, I was really excited to see what kind of results I could get.

Atkins is a low carb diet and weight loss program that makes it easy to stay on the right track. They not only help you lose weight, but give you the tools you need to maintain a long-term, healthy and balanced diet. Their delicious shakes, bars, and frozen entrees provide all the nutrients you need, but also offer the flavor you crave.  While Atkins is primarily a whole foods-based program, they do try to make their diet plan easy for those with busy lifestyles. Recently, Atkins has introduced a few easy step-by-step meal kits that make loosing weight even easier. These customized kits are designed with convenience in mind, and make it easy for newbies to adjust to a low-carb lifestyle.  The kits allow you to get everything  you need to get started quickly delivered right to your door.





There are three different meals kits available. The first is the Frozen Foodie Meal Kit which runs around $69.99. This kit is great for people who are too busy to cook full meals, but aren't satisfied with bars and shakes. This kit features a variety of Atkins Frozen Meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.



The second kit is the Evening Chef Meal Kit  which retails for $89.99. This kit is designed for someone who is seeking convenience during the day, but wants to prepare their own meals in the evening.  This kit includes a variety of Atkins Frozen Meals, Snack Bars and Shakes designed to cover breakfast, lunch and snacks. They also provide detailed  recipes and a  shopping lists for low-carb dinners you can make at home.



Finally, you have the Easy Peasy Meal Kit with a purchase price of $97.99. This is the most comprehensive kit. It includes all the meals you need, and you decide what to have as your snacks and side dishes. The kit includes a variety of Atkins Frozen Meals, Meal Bars and Shakes that will cover breakfast, lunch and dinner.


I'm a little on the lazy side when it comes to cooking, so I decided to go with the Easy Peasy Meal Kit. Plus, I know my children aren't going to want to be involved in this low carb thing, so this way I just make them a regular meal, and I can use these for myself. I was really impressed with how tasty all the items on the menu are. There are dozens of options to choose from throughout the day, and lots of variety so you never get bored. One of the things I really like is that you can add more veggies to a meal or a little whole grain rice if you aren't completely satisfied. However, I found most of these meals very filling, and didn't feel hungry or have any insane cravings like I normally do when I'm dieting. It actually didn't feel like this was a diet at all!



If you're looking for delicious food to help keep you on the right track, The Atkins Meal Kits are a great choice. Stay tuned next week to see how some of these delicious meals look out of the package and for an update on my weight-loss process!  
If you're interesting in trying one of the new Atkins Meal Kits, they are available at at Atkins.com. You can also find free support from nutritionists, access to educational materials,  and the opportunity  to share insights from your personal weight-loss journey with other members of the Atkins community.


***DISCOUNT CODE***


Until September 30, you can enjoy free shipping and 5% off on orders with promotional code NEWKIT5.
Connect with Atkins

 Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AtkinsDiet
Twitter – https://twitter.com/atkinsinsider
 Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/atkinsinsider/
 Instagram – https://instagram.com/atkinsinsider/

  


0 comments: