Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Stay Protected this Summer with Avon Skin-So-Soft


 As a mom, I am always on the look out for skincare products that will keep my children protected from both insects and the rays of the sun. Avon Skin-so-Soft gets the job done.'




For my review, I received a variety of products to try. They have straight bug sprays, and some that include SPF. A few are even water resistant. There were lots of things I liked about this product. First of all, its not at all greasy or sticky when its applied. I also like the scent. It was very light and doesn't smell like chemicals. It almost feels like you're applying regular skin cream. It addition, some of them water proof and sweat resistant.  And of course, most importantly, they worked perfectly. There was not one speck of sunburn or one bug bite on me or the kids even after a full eight hours in the sun. 




With the mosquito out full force, it was the perfect time to get these awesome products. Just a little of these repellents goes a long way. It goes on clean and its not sticky like some other repellents. It has a light citronella scent that is not overwhelming, and  it works great. When we were out today I didn't get one bite and either did my kids. Choose from sprays, creams, and even towelettes. Right now, you can get may of the products in the Bug Guard line buy one get one free!! 





 In addition to the items we reviewed, Avon also have a full line of skincare including lotions and cleansers.  To learn more about all this great company has to offer, check out their website or follow them on social media.


Connect with Avon




0 comments: