Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Safe skincare products while pregnant from Belli



At Belli, their mission is to provide skincare that is luxurious, effective, and safe. They hope you can expect beautiful skin and enjoy peace of mind with Belli.

While expecting their first child, the founders of Belli became very discouraged trying to find safe and effective skincare. This prompted the husband and wife team to marry their expertise, Medical Doctor and Beauty Expert, and develop the trifecta of maternity skincare – ingredient safety, effective solutions with scientifically researched ingredients, and luxurious formulations with aromatherapy to provide a spa-like experience.
Since Belli was born in 2002, Belli has earned the respect and recommendations of OB/GYNs and Dermatologists, and most importantly the trust of moms like you.

Ingredient Safety
Belli is Picky for a Purpose to give you peace of mind. Every Belli product is allergy tested, free of paraben preservatives, phthalates, and artificial dyes or fragrances, and made in the USA. Our founders carefully reviews published medical studies to try and avoid ingredients with known links to birth defects or miscarriage or that could be harmful if passed through breast milk. Learn more.

Effective Solutions
The ingredients in Belli are selected based upon an extensive review of published medical studies. For stretchmarks, Belli uses scientifically researched ingredients. Belli Elasticity Belly Oil features Gotu Kola and Vitamin E which helps prepare the skin for stretching. Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream uses regestril, scientifically reported to reduce the appearance of stretchmark depth,* and darutoside, scientifically reported to reduce the appearance of stretchmark length.*  Learn more.

Luxurious Formulations
In addition to beautiful formulations, Belli uses essential oils to pamper you and provide healing aromatherapy. Discover essential oil of lemon in Belli All Day Moisture Body Lotion to uplift, essential oil of lavender in Belli Elasticity Belly Oil and Belli Pure and Pampered Body Wash to calm the senses, and essential oil of peppermint in Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub to energize and soothe. Learn more.

Connect with Belli

My Thoughts

I got the opportunity to try three of their products that are geared toward all women. I tried a line for the face - Anti-blemish Facial Wash, Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator, and Eye Brightening Cream. All three were excellent products that I could feel good about putting on my face and not worry about what was being absorbed.

The first product I tried was the Anti-blemish Facial Wash. It is OB/GYN and Dermatologist recommended. You can find Lactaid Acid, Green Tea, and Cucumber in the face wash. It's meant to be used daily and is safe while pregnant. You can either wash your face with it and rinse right away or leave on for up to five minutes. I liked this product. It went on smoothly with a light fragrance. I didn't feel like I needed a lot to cover my face. I let it sit for a few minutes then rinsed off with a wash cloth. It left my face feeling clean and oil free. I could tell after using it that I had washed my face, unlike a few cheaper products I've tried.

The second product I tried was the  Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator. This was like a moisturizer that you would use after you use the Ant-blemish Facial wash. I'm picky about moisturizers. I like something that is very light and soaks in quickly, otherwise I'm left feeling oily. That wasn't the case with this. It went on with just a small amount, rubbed in with ease, and didn't feel like I'd just caked something on my face. This Hydrator is made with Vitamin C, Grape Seed, and Chamomile. Again, it's also OB/GYN and Dermatoloist recommended.

And finally, the third product I tried was the Eye Brightening Cream with vitamin K and vitiamin B3. You can use this at night after you've washed and moisturized or anytime during the day when you need to get rid of that tired eye look. This is one of those products I had a hard time telling if it worked out not, but have continued to use it. I can see a slight change when I apply it during the day, if I'm having an overly tired day and I can see it in my face. I do use this each night in my skincare routine before bed, just because I feel like that area of my body needs a little extra care since I have dark circles all of the time. 

Over all, I liked all three of these products. I really like how the company took the time to find something safe for woman who are pregnant and nursing, and the products can then stay with them because they work so well.


0 comments: