Monday, June 20, 2016

Revive Clothing Depot Subscription Box


Revive Clothing Depot has a fun and unique subscription. Each month, you can search through their massive collection of gently used clothing, and pick out four pieces for only $9.99 a month. Even at the thrift store you wold pay twice that much for clothes of this quality!  You can also step it up to eight pieces for $14.99 or even 15 pieces for $24.99. That's like getting a complete wardrobe for less than $25!


I got to try out a one month subscription, and the whole process is lots of fun. They have so many options to choose from, it was hard to make a decision. Once I had my choices picked put, I just had to wait for my package to arrive. When it did, I was really impressed with the packaging. Each of the pieces were wrapped up nicely in colored tissue paper. It was like Christmas getting to tear into each one of them.



The pieces that I picked out were all in excellent condition. They didn't look used at all. There was no damage or wear and tear on these pieces.  I was able to pick out a few things for both me and my daughter. I did have a little trouble with the Missomo three quarter jeans. I picked them from the size 7 section, but they label says, "Fits like a 6". My daughter can fit into a five most of the time, but even she couldn't get them around her hips. The brand just seems to run a little small.



The second piece on my list was a pretty black cami. You can never have too many of these. This one had a little lace around the edges. It's fitted, so it really shows off your curves. I would have worn this piece with the jean shorts if they fit, but it's okay because I have plenty of other jeans.


This lovely red and white skirt was my favorite piece from this batch. It totally suits my Boho style. The drawstring waist makes it easy to get the right fit every time.


My teen daughter just loved this adorable black and white patterned dress. It's cute but also appropriate for her age, and a nice, light weight for the summer.


While I sort of mixed and matched my pieces, you can also go for a complete outfit including accessories. There are even a few sets already picked out by their stylists. They have clothing for both men and women, and even children of all ages.The possibilities are really endless.  For $9.99, you really can't ask for a better deal. Even though one piece didn't fit me, I still think this was a great deal. Of course, these low prices aren't going to be around forever. This is just an introductory rate, so be sure to grab one now before the price goes up.


If you'd like to learn more about  Revive Clothing Depot and all they offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on their social media. And remember, if you're looking for a summer closet refresh for a great low price, Revive makes it fun and affordable.



Connect with Revive Clothing Depot


Face Book    Twitter     Pinterest   Instagram   You Tube


2 comments:

John said...

Is fashion important to you? I can't say that I dress fashionably. It's probably even the opposite. I'm trying to figure out which style suits me.

RED ARROW said...

This is more important in my opinion. I am interested in watching fashion shows, but when it comes to clothes for everyday life, your own style plays a more important role. I can recommend the online store Amani's, where you can always find quality Burqa, hijabs and other good quality Muslim clothing. This is my favorite store.