When the Redmonds launched Renpure in 2008, they didn't want to simply fill a market niche – they wanted to share the safest, most affordable salon quality hair care products with the world.
The family owned and operated brand focuses on some of the most purest, responsibly-sourced ingredients available, giving harmful chemicals and preservatives the boot. Their formulas revolve around 6 key ingredients that have been used globally for generations to bring one's natural beauty to light.
- Coconut -- Its rich array of vitamins and oils restores hair, yielding soft, hydrated locks in the process.
- Pomegranate -- It helps hydrate and add shine with penetrating vitamins, minerals, and oils.
- Mint -- This invigorating ingredient builds health, strength, and shine.
- Almonds -- Healthy hair needs a lot of hydration, and almonds offer vitamins, minerals, and oils that play a vital role in trapping moisture in each strand.
- Argan Oil -- This super oil is quickly absorbed, providing tons of hydration and protection against heated styling tools and UV rays.
- Lavender -- With its irresistible scent and rejuvenating oils and minerals, lavender is a lovely way to soothe and replenish hair.
All their products are free of sulfates, parabens, harsh salts, dyes, and gluten for quality that can be seen and felt with every wash.
After spending over 40 years in the hair care business, the Redmonds are proud to have created a quality-driven brand that's safe for the whole family. Renpure can be found in retailers nationwide including Target, Walmart, Ulta, Amazon, and more.
For more information about Renpure, visit www.renpure.com.
Rebpure s a neat trio of hair care products that is a little different than other options on the market. Renpure doesn't just clean your hair, it removes all the built up minerals that keep it from looking its best. It gives your hair a deep down clean you'll both see and feel as soon as the first wash. I got to try the Coconut Cream line and I just fell in love.
After just a few days of using these products, I saw a marked improvement in the condition of my hair. There are less split ends, it's much healthier and thicker, and it really shines. But I think the best part about this line is that is uses all-natural ingredients. Of course, they are also affordable and they work great. You can't ask for more than that.