With Father’s Day less than a week away, we are getting down to the wire to pick out the right gift for our dads. What better gift to give your “Coffee Dad” than a cup of Joe that fits his personality perfectly?
A father’s love and steadfast support is a gift that keeps on giving. While you can never truly return the favor, your coffee-loving dad will surely appreciate the thought put into a gift of coffee that is well-suited to her style and taste. Thanks to Royal Cup Coffee, it’s never been easier to pick out a special treat for any Coffee Dad’s special day.
Here are five delicious ideas to get you started:
1. For the Fancy Coffee Dad: The Fancy Gourmet blend is comprised of the finest 100 percent handpicked Central and South American Arabica coffees. It is rich in flavor, color and aroma.
2. For the Wild Coffee Dad: The Dakota Roast Blend is a rich, dark-roasted coffee made from the finest Arabica beans. For those who prefer to live a little on the wild side of life, it’s rich, bold flavor is blended as a taste of the untamed beauty of the wild West.
3. For the Worldly Coffee Dad: The European Gourmet blend is the ultimate coffee of choice for serious coffee lovers. Roasted in tasteful European style, its Arabica beans heighten this blend’s distinct flavor and rich aroma.
4. For the Sweet Coffee Dad: The Bavarian Chocolate Roast is a delightful, sweet blend and is recognized as one of the warmest, most enjoyable coffees available. As an added bonus, it perfectly complements any meal!
5. For the Spicy Coffee Dad: The Toasted Cinnamon Nut Roast packs a spicy, sharp cinnamon flavor, combined with nuts and cream to give it a pleasant, yet memorable aroma.
Moms are NOT always easy to buy for, but the way to a Coffee Dad’s heart can always be found in a quality cup of coffee, brewed just for her.
If you want to win dad's heart, then forget the bow-ties and golf balls. Get him a great cup of coffee This year, Royal Cup in on our Father's Day wish listIt was like getting a professional drink without the big price tag.
Did you ever open a bag of coffee and you just knew it was going to be excellent because it smelled so fresh and delicious? I couldn't stop breathing in that amazing scent. I could tell by the dark color and texture of the ground beans that it was fresh and newly roasted. I watched it brew, feeling my mouth water as I waited. I wasn't disappointed. Each flavor was smooth, not bitter at all, and super strong without being overpowering. It definitely gives me the extra caffeine jolt I need to get started in the morning. Literally, one of the best pots of coffee I've ever made at home.