Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A Fun Father's Day Gift from, Load Failure.



Change Things Up with Funny Shirts for Father’s Day.


Load Failure beats any traditional Father’s Day gift. Where do those gifts end up anyway?! These shirts are sure to make your dad or hubby chuckle. I’m talking about the good hearty kind of laughter. He will wear his Load Failure proudly because well, who doesn’t want to make a statement with not-so-subtle humor? And these are not your typical silly shirts in those unflattering boxy shapes that always seem to look loose and too large. This shirts combines both humor and fashion with sayings like “Mr. Awesome,” “This is my Drinking Shirt,” and “Best Husband Ever.”

Load Failure features:
  • Shorter sleeves unlike those big boxy shirts      
  • Super soft fabric
  • Body conscious fit
  • Perfect to show off any dad bod
  • Affordably priced at $19.99
  • Women's and children's T-shirts coming soon



 About the Brand:

Founder Parth Sharma has a background in fashion and he also loves to see smiling dads all around the world. He knew it was time to turn funny shirts into fashion statements that anyone would be able to wear with pride. It’s one thing to be the life of the party, it’s another thing to look good while doing it. Parth takes pride in his brand that captures both humor and fashion. 



My Thoughts: 

My dad is one of the hardest people to buy for. He rarely asks for anything, which makes it even more difficult. I try my best to think of something unique and fun for him every Father's Day. He has always had a great sense of humor, and when I saw these shirts I knew this was something he would enjoy! My dad loves humorous shirts and has quite a few in this collection that he wears often! Hearing people's responses to them always make this day. 


When I gave him the "Mr. Awesome" shirt, he got a great laugh from it! He wanted to try it on right out of the plastic wrap as you can see! He couldn't wait to get a picture in it. The shirt as very comfortable, breathable, and roomy. I got him a size large and it fit true to size. The fabric is quite soft and made of 100% cotton. It is machine washable as well and the design is screen printed. 

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun gift for their dad or husband!

Connect with Load Failure: