Monday, May 2, 2016

Lola 100% Natural Cotton Tampons


No one likes to talk about their period, let alone the method we choose to control it. However, it's an important topic. We worry about the foods we put into our bodies. We exercise to stay healthy and take vitamins. So many people from the Millennials and Generation X are focused on all natural products like essential oils and organic food.  Shouldn't we also be concerned about what we're using to control our monthly cycles?  That's where Lola comes in. They offer a monthly subscription service that will send 100% Natural Cotton Tampons right to your door.



I have been thinking about alternate sanitary products for a long time. I considered the cups I keep seeing around, but that was just a little too messy for me. I have always preferred tampons because I felt like they were more sanitary, but I worried about the artificial fibers that might be in them and the damage they can cause to my body. With Lola, I won't have to worry. Their tampons are made using only 100% natural cotton. Plus, they glide in easily, and control even the heaviest flow. There is no leakage, and they are very comfortable. However, the most important factor to me is that I know I'm using natural cotton, as pure as it was when it was picked. This makes me feel like I'm doing the best thing for my body.



Lola Tampons are available in both regular and super size varieties, and you can select your assortment according to your personal needs. The boxes are discretely packaged and you can arrange your shipment to come right to your door, so you won't have to blush if a cute guy is checking you out at the pharmacy,  One box is usually $18, but right now, you can get your first two boxes for only $9 each! Give yourself piece of mind with what you put into your body--all the parts of it! Check out Lola today.

Connect with Lola


Website     Face book       Twitter        Instagram



0 comments: