Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mother's Day Gift Guide - Canvas Champ Prints




As a mom of four, I know one of the things that makes me the happiest is getting a good picture of my children. I have spent thousands of dollars getting professional pictures done over the years, but often times I find my own home pictures are actually better and more natural. But printing those pictures is a hassle and I can't print jumbo copies that I can hang on my walls. That's where Canvas Champ comes in. At Canvas Champ, you can create beautiful prints using your favorite family pictures.  They take your home photos and turn them into a high quality prints on a real canvas that come out better than anything you'll get at a picture studio. Plus they are a fraction of the price. This year, I decided to get my own mother a canvas of her and her cousins with their aunt, who turned 95 a few weeks ago!


Making your print is simple and fun. Once you select your image,  your able to choose between a full color print, grayscale, or sepia. You can add a frame if you like. I went with color, but you can preview how each option will look to help you decide. You can also pick the size of your canvas from 8 x 8 to 30 x 40 with lots of other options in between, making it easy to get just the right size for whatever space you're working with. You can even create a custom size.  If you don't like canvas, you can pick out a metal print instead. 



I received my beautiful canvas only three days after I ordered it and I was so impressed with it. The quality is impeccable and it looks beautiful hanging on my wall. If you are looking for a great Mother's Day gift, a lovely custom canvas print would make a wonderful choice for any mother or grandmother, and you can have it shipped right to their door. Plus, Canvas Champ is currently offering huge discounts on all their prints. Get an 8 x 8 print for as little as $10.  To learn more about Canvas Champ and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website. To keep up with future promotions and sales, follow them on  their social media.  Visit Canvas Champ  now, and  preserve your most cherished memories without spending a fortune.  Customers in Canada, USA, Australia, India can all order from this awesome site!

Connect with Canvas Champ




0 comments: