Monday, March 28, 2016

Strengthen your teeth with Colgate Enamel Health Mineral Repair Toothpaste





When you feel strong nothing can hold you back. From building your muscles to strengthening your mind and conditioning your body, every day you strive towards looking and feeling healthy in the truest sense. But living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t stop there…your long term health is important to you and your oral health is no exception. Strengthening and repairing your enamel from every day wear and tear can be part of your daily personal healthy lifestyle routine.
  
Similar to how we use moisturizing lotions and conditioners to replenish our skin and hair, by just brushing with new Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mineral Repair™ Toothpaste twice daily you can strengthen weakened enamel by replenishing it with vital minerals for stronger, healthy enamel. Healthy enamel is smooth and strong enamel so…Smile With StrengthTM.

Connect with Colgate





My Thoughts
I've been using this toothpaste for several weeks now. My teeth were in decent health prior to using. They could be in better so I looked forward to trying Colgate Enamel Health Mineral Repair out to see how it did. I have a few teeth that are more sensitive then others. I liked the fresh taste of this toothpaste. It was minty with a slight sweetness to it.

When I finished brushing, my teeth felt clean as well as my breath. I've used Colgate in the past for a toothpaste and always been happy with it. It's never been one of those toothpastes that burned my mouth while using it and made me want to get the two minutes of brushing over with ASAP.

As far as results, I am seeing them. My sensitivity seems to be diminishing.  My teeth feel stronger and that might sound weird, but they do. As well, they are a bit whiter. I've been using this twice a day, while before I was brushing once day. I'm very pleased with this toothpaste and will continue to use it.


1 comments:

Ujan sharma said...

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done!

star health optima vs comprehensive