Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Let Tastefully Simple help with your dinner menu



Tastefully Simple has pulled together an Easter Celebration Menu that will help guarantee ham turns out just as good as your mom’s. It also rounds out the entire menu leaving you with an impressive culinary display that may even make your mother jealous. That’s a win win!!!

Connect with Tastefully Simple





My Thoughts

The first thing I noticed about all of these items was the ease of making them. These weren't complicated items to make. Many of them only needed butter, water, and eggs. That was it. These were things I already had on hand.

One of my favorite items was the Italian Garlic Seasoning. I mixed this with some olive oil and marinaded some chicken in it before putting it on my George Foreman grill. It was really good. Very flavorful and easy. It comes with instruction on it how to use on bread too, so you can make homemade garlic bread.

The next item I made was the Truffle Fudge Brownies. With these, all you needed was a stick of butter melted and 2 eggs. Add those to the mix, stir, then bake. It was a little hard to stir because it was thick, but these were really yummy. Very chocolately, thick, and moist in the center.


Before. You can see how thick the batter is.


After!

One of the other items in the kit I made as well, were the Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix. To make the muffins themselves, all you needed was water. You added water to the mix and then into the muffin pan. The box recommended to not use paper cups, so I decided to use my square muffin pan. Once they are finished backing, you melt down a stick of butter. I actually just did half a stick and it was enough butter. Then you pour the cinnamon sugar mix in a separate bowl. After about 10 minutes of cool time, you dip the top of the muffin into the melted butter then into the cinnamon sugar mix. Let it cool all the way before eating.


These were really good. I couldn't believe how good they tasted when all I added was water to the batter. I had a hard time eating just one of these, I wanted to have about three for breakfast.

The Easter kit from Tastefully Simple comes with all kinds of products. From marinades to desserts, and even a mix to make your own sangria. Check out all the products HERE









1 comments:

Meredith said...

My family loves the brownies and cinnamon muffins! The meal plans are amazing as well, very easy. I love the square muffin pan where did you get that?